MPC Uni Materials
Materials will be posted a little closer to the presentation. If you've registered for MPC UNI, you will receive an email notification when the event materials are available.
1. What's New in the Canadian Tax World (PDF)
2. Recent US Tax Changes of Interest to Canadian Taxpayers (PDF)
3. What's New in the Corporate/Business Law World (PDF)
4. So You Want to Work and Live in the US? (PDF)
5. What's New in the Trust and Estate Planning World (PDF)
6. Purchase and Sale of a Business - Basic Review Considerations (PDF)
7. Business Expansion Into the US (PDF)
8. So You Have a US Citizen Client Do You? Basic Tax and Estate Planning Considerations (PDF)
9. Is Canada Ready for a Comprehensive Tax Review/Reform (PDF)
Parking Lot Information for Mount Royal University
To better orient yourself when you arrive for MPC Uni, we have made the parking lot information available either to download or to to view via a PDF.
Click here to download the PDF for Parking at Mount Royal University.
When attendees arrive on campus they will want to park in the East Gate Parkade which has over 1500 parking spots over 4 floors. Parking is available either by the hour or daily rates, information for this is found here. The event will take place in the EC building - Roderick Mah Centre for Continuous Learning in EC1050.
For navigation ease the address is: 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Directions to Campus
Direction to Campus
From Glenmore Trail westbound
1. Exit right on Richard Road
2. At the second set of traffic lights, the Richard Road and Mount Royal Gate intersection, turn left and drive into campus.
From Glenmore Trail eastbound
1. Exit right at 37th Street S.W.
2. At Richardson Way, turn right, then right again at the second set of traffic lights and you will be at our West Entrance.
From Crowchild Trail southbound
1. Exit right at 50th Avenue/Mount Royal Gate and continue right onto Mount Royal Gate.
2. Continue straight at the first set of lights - the Mount Royal Gate and Richard Road intersection - and drive into campus.
From Crowchild Trail northbound
1. Exit right at 50th Avenue/Mount Royal Gate and turn left onto Mount Royal Gate.
2. Continue straight to the Mount Royal Gate and Richard Road intersection; drive into campus
Parking can be paid in 3 different ways on campus:
1. Through the HotSpot app, information found here
2. Through the kiosks located on the P2 lobby in the East Gate Parkade
3. Through the QR Code on the walls in the lobby levels of the East Gate Parkade (next to elevators) - East Gate Parkade is Zone 5000 FYI
Guests can also use this parking link to pay for parking through the HotSpot website without downloading the app. This is subject to a $0.35 fee per transaction.